Bollywood and fair skin has always been synonym for each other. Both of them have justified each other’s importance tremendously and been successful to gaslight their audience to believe it as a ritual that how important and mandatory it is to have fair skin for surviving at its finest value.
We, as an audience, have grown watching such glowing, shiny, white like milk actresses showcased as a princess in Bollywood movies. This creates a wonderland in our brain and makes us think about how these celebrities have such glass-like shiny fair skin, how Bollywood actresses become fair, what remedy they use to make their skin so fair and clear.
Let’s have a look at how celebrities get fair skin, what are all remedies they choose to have that fair skin:-
- Many celebrities have got their cosmetic and plastic surgeries done to have that instant permanent fair skin. if you look at their early period photos you’ll find serious noticeable transformation, which is contributed by cosmetic surgeries.
- Laser treatment and pigmentation removal treatment is one of the latest trending surgeries used in Bollywood to have fairer skin.
- Though it would be very wrong to count all actresses in the same category, some beautiful fair skin actresses still believe in natural remedies such as turmeric, arbutin, milk, curd, and other herbal product masks or solution for their natural and healthy fair skin.
- Many other actresses also claim that improvements in diet would also affect in getting fair skin e.g., eat as much green as you can, remove tea –coffee from your routine, avoid eating high spicy food, prefer castor oil over all and eat a lot of curd and dairy products.
- Having a frequent facial massage with a rich quality product such as pigment removing cream and brightening lotion is very effective for getting fair skin.
These are the highly used and recommended methods by Bollywood actresses on how to get fair skin permanently, but if you think such methods are quite expensive and non-affordable for you, which is blocking your path to have fair skin like them, then you are wrong.
Also Visit Here:- https://www.famousbollywood.com/
Here’s a surprise for you. You can have fair skin like Bollywood celebrities with a bare minimum cost and just by few ingredients found in your kitchen regularly. Yes, you read it right.
Here are a few skin whitening tips at home that can get you permanent fair skin at the bare minimum cost:-
- Curd is enriched with lactic and zinc acid that helps in the brightening of the skin instantly.
- A mixture of turmeric, milk, and papaya is highly recommendable to lighter your tone and making it brighter
- Lemon is used as an antioxidant to remove all the dirt and dust beneath the skin and bleaching lemon daily on your skin will give you some real noticeable changes.